Channeling Sunstar: A Compliment to Humanity



    This is the name of the book co-written with Reverend Rod that is on Amazon.com or can be ordered through Barnes and Noble Bookstores.  It does have FIVE STAR reviews- so please go and read them,  and then simply order a copy, and maybe even help me out in the process, too.  (There is SO MUCH more I could have included, as so much has happened since Reverend Rod's death on 9-9-19. )
     I am asking the universe for $upport.  This is my only published offering, which took a long time to write and compile, copyright and publish.  (It's also under $15, Okay.) 
     I thank you in advance for purchasing, reading, and also  reviewing, "Channeling Sunstar: A Compliment to Humanity."   Artfully Yours Johnathon Gallagher 


Popular posts from this blog

Can You Hear Me Now??

When Doves Cry

Spentagon